ALA is the premier professional association connecting leaders and managers within the legal industry. We provide extensive professional development, collaborative peer communities, strategic operational solutions, and business partner connections empowering our members to lead the business of law.
The Mission of the Association of Legal Administrators, Gateway Chapter is to:
- Promote and enhance the competence and professionalism of all members of the legal management team
- Improve the quality of management in law firms and other legal service organizations
Represent professional legal management and managers to the legal community and to the community at large.
Our Primary Goals are to:
- Develop and deliver programs and products that will provide high-quality, competency-based education to members of the legal management team.
- Improve and strengthen the flow of information to and from the members.
- Enhance the services and benefits available to members.
- Increase the visibility and credibility of the Association of Legal Administrators and its members in the legal community through effective marketing and communications, and through partnering efforts with the bar and other law-related associations.
- Retain and recruit members from all components of the legal management team.
- Maintain the Association's strong economic base.
Increase diversity in the Association, in the legal management community and in all legal service organizations.
Click HERE to review ALA International’s Mission Values and Service Performance Standards.
The Gateway Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators is a separate legal entity from the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA). ALA licenses the use of its name, mark, logos and other protected properties to chapters that are in good standing. ALA disclaims all liability or responsibility whatsoever for the actions, representations and liabilities of the Gateway Chapter, specifically including those of any nature whatsoever arising from or out of the content of other features related to the Gateway Chapter website. In no event shall ALA be deemed the guarantor of the Gateway Chapter.