The strategic goals of the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) are:
1. Define Our Identity: As the legal management profession changes and evolves, ALA must clearly define its role and leadership in the industry. Establishing and communicating a compelling and engaging identity is essential to achieving our long-term vision
2. Increase Member and Business Partner Value: ALA has a long history of delivering essential resources, knowledge and networking to its members and business partners. With increasing competition, ALA must continue to build and enhance its reputation for value.
3. Enhance Industry Thought Leadership: Leadership in the business of law requires that ALA take an active role in addressing key issues facing the profession and advance positions to elevate the critical role legal management professionals play in the industry.
4. Advance Legal Management Professional Development: As legal management professionals face increasingly complex challenges, ALA must develop educational programs, resources and networking opportunities to provide them with the knowledge, skills and abilities to succeed.
5. Build Community and Engagement: ALA members and business partners have identified networking and community as the most valuable benefits of their involvement in the organization. Building on that strong foundation is essential to our continued, long-term success.
The Gateway Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators is a separate legal entity from the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA). ALA licenses the use of its name, mark, logos and other protected properties to chapters that are in good standing. ALA disclaims all liability or responsibility whatsoever for the actions, representations and liabilities of the Gateway Chapter, specifically including those of any nature whatsoever arising from or out of the content of other features related to the Gateway Chapter website. In no event shall ALA be deemed the guarantor of the Gateway Chapter.